TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Reservations can be made by email.
- After both parties agree to the details and conditions of the booking, a deposit of 50% of the total amount is required to guarantee your reservation. Non-refundable 30 days prior to arrival.
- Deposits are used by us to enter into contractual agreements on your behalf and are non-refundable.
- If the booking is made by email, you will receive our bank details to make the deposit. Bank transfer is the only method we accept when booking from abroad.
- When you make the deposit, you accept all these conditions and when we accept your booking, we agree to fulfil our obligations.
- When we receive the deposit in our account, an email and invoice will be sent to you on arrival at Sursun HQ.
- We limit our group sizes to a maximum of 7 riders and a minimum of 4.
- AGE : to make a booking you must be 18 years of age or older. Parents or legal guardians must authorise participation in our bike holidays or training camps.
- INVOICING : If you require a deposit or individual payment invoice to be issued you must inform us and provide the correct details.
- We strongly recommend that you do not incur any non-refundable incidental expenses, e.g. flights, before we have secured your booking with us.
- The balance is due before the start of your bike holiday, shuttle day training or training camp with no exceptions.
- If you do not pay the balance before the start of your tour/rental, we reserve the right to cancel your tour and no refund of the deposit will be made.
- Payments can be made in cash at Sursun HQ or by bank transfer, no other method of payment is available. When making a bank transfer, proof of payment is required.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS PER CUSTOMER
- If you are the first among other customers to make a deposit to secure your seat, we will stop selling that seat. Cancelling your tour will leave an empty seat that we could have sold. That is why we do not refund payments if you cancel.
- If you cancel any part of a booking due to illness, injury, uncomfortable weather conditions or mechanical problems on your own bike, you will not get a refund.
- If you wish to change your travel days after your tours have started, you must email us to check availability.
- Pick-up times at the airport are from 9:00 to 19:00. Any pick-up outside this range will incur an extra charge of 20EUR.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY US
- We will always do our best to avoid delays, cancellations or modifications to a tour; however, we reserve the right to change the advertised itinerary for any booking, at any time and for any reason, such as adverse weather conditions and other seasonal changes, occupancy.
- Sursun Bike Holidays reserves the right to cancel any of the tours if the minimum published group size is not reached. In this case, you will get a full refund. We do not accept any liability for compensation beyond this refund.
- In the event of circumstances forcing us to cancel a tour, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund of any deposit or prepayment you have made.
- We are not liable for any additional expenses incurred due to unforeseen cancellations, alterations or delays in circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events beyond our reasonable control. You will receive a full refund in this case.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- It is essential that you accept that certain activities, such as mountain biking, may be dangerous and may involve elements of risk, and that you take personal responsibility for your own actions.
- We assume no responsibility for damage, death or injury caused to you or by you as a result of your participation.
- You must at all times participate to the best of your ability and always wear approved safety equipment, mountain bike helmet, knee and elbow pads.
- You must confirm that you are fit to participate in your chosen activity and that you have informed us of any medical conditions affecting your participation in the activity.
- Customers are advised to take out adequate insurance to cover themselves.
- Bicycle insurance is not available.
- Customers are responsible for the safekeeping of their personal belongings. Sursun Bike Holidays cannot be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage of customers’ personal belongings.
- Flights and personal expenses are not included in the prices.
- Respect and take care of Sursun HQ or accommodation where you are staying, keeping mainly the common areas in order.
- You are responsible for any damage, theft or loss of any equipment hired or borrowed during your holiday, as well as for any damage you cause to other persons or their property or equipment, and will indemnify Sursun Bike Holidays against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses, interest and costs, whether direct or indirect, which Sursun Bike Holidays may suffer or incur as a result of you or any person on the booking form causing injury, loss or damage to other persons or property.
- Immediately inform the guide, supervisor, representative or instructor in the event that you consider any activity unsafe or inappropriate for you or any other person participating.
- I voluntarily participate in this tour with the knowledge of the numerous risks and hazards involved, or any other action, omission or condition beyond the control of the company.
- I agree to be responsible for my own welfare and assume all of the above risks, including those of which I am aware and those of which I am unaware.
- I expressly release and forever hold harmless Sursun Bike Holidays, its owners, employees, affiliated entities, employees, agents, representatives, associates, volunteers, successors and assigns from and against any and all liability, actions, causes of actions, debts, demands, claims. and suits of any kind and nature whatsoever which I have now or which may arise in the future in connection with my tour or participation in the activities organised for me by the company.
- I agree that the terms of this agreement shall serve as a complete release and express assumption of risk for me, all members of my family and all minors traveling with me.
- We reserve the right to update and/or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these terms and conditions.